Costumes: Santa Photos

Four years ago around Christmas time my friends and I were thinking it'd be awesome to have more cosplay outings- basically just an excuse to go out in costume and do something fun for the hell of it. My friend Arika had the awesome idea of dressing-up and going to get our photo taken with the local-mall Santa. And thus a new holiday tradition was born.

We've done the Santa photo every year since, and each time we choose a different theme for our costumes. The first year we did Harajuku street fashion, followed by lolita, generic Christmas themed-costumes and finally desserts in 2010. Our most recent photo may be our last for a good while, sadly, due to all of us living in vastly different locations around the globe. But who knows, maybe we'll work something out via Photoshop for next year's photo...

The members involved are: 07-09: myself, Rose, Anissa, Arika and Hio (in 09). 2010: me, Rose, Arika and Teal. The costumes were not necessarily made by the person wearing them, but Rose, Arika, Teal or I are responsible for making all of the costumes that appear.

So, without further ado, here are our Santa photos from the past 4 years:

2007: Harajuku Street Fashion





2008: Lolita
2009: Winter theme
2010: Desserts
 Hope you enjoyed. There will be more costume posts to come! In the meantime, if you'd like to see more of my costumes, you will find them at my cosplay.com page here.

Comments

  1. I don't think I've seen these all right next to each other before! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't have them all saved in one place, so it took me forever to hunt them down. But I thought it would be cool to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts